Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Sam Hubbard Moved to TE ? Me Thinks So.

BuckeyeGroove's picture
June 26, 2014 at 9:48pm
13 Comments

I was reading over at the OZONE that tight ends coach Tim Hinton took his position group out boating this weekend for a team building exercise. The pictures were tweeted out and Sam Hubbard was very noticeable among the tight ends. When asked if he had been switched from LB to TE , he replied simply by saying. " Yeah" . I just thought that was very interesting considering I and many others have brought this possibility up in the past, and the fact that he has the size ,speed and athleticism to do it all. Its a great read for those of you who want all the details. 

http://theozone.net/football/2014/offseason/HubbardTightEnd.html

Sorry guys ,, been in the hospital for a while and just got out yesterday, thought I read all the post I missed on here, but apparently missed that one. Currently looking for Delete button. Anyone know how to delete a post?

ab1993's picture

You're about a week late man...

+15 HS
BuckeyeGroove's picture

Wow,, LOL< I didn't realize i was in the hospital that long. Sorry for the repost, I thought I had read all the stuff i missed on here. Apologize for double post.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

NO worries - hope all is well with you and your health! 

Get some R & R - We'll need you in September

BlockO's picture

Deja vu?

"faith seeking understanding” (fides quaerens intellectum)

Tater_Schroeder's picture

Yes a bit late but worth the thread. It's clear that we need to look internal for a TE and this one makes sense. I look forward to seeing this develop through the years.

How Firm Thy Friendship

+1 HS
AndyVance's picture

No worries on the dupe thread - glad you're out of the hospital. Welcome back!

+2 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Hope you're feeling better man

+1 HS
BuckeyeGroove's picture

Thanks guys, doing much better now!

+4 HS
Patriot4098's picture

Called it. Just sayin'. Lol

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

-1 HS
Patriot4098's picture

Is it a bad thing? Is he not allowed to play TE?

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

Crimson's picture

Called it. Just sayin'. Lol

This comment does not add to the discussion and apparently rubs some people the wrong way.

d1145fresh's picture

Coach Hinton took the guys out on his boat again?!?? You would think they should be training or something....

For real though OP glad you are feeling better. 

IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

That's a great photobomb by Coach Hinton :)

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.