Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Hyde Expects Miller to Win Heisman

Gray Box's picture
June 24, 2014 at 11:44pm
11 Comments

Hyde talks about his time so far with the 9ers as well as his expectations for Braxton and the MSU game:

YTOWNBUCKI's picture

Oh man I was at that UAB game.  Not a very exciting one to say the least.  The highlight of that day was watching my dad, who never drinks, pass out on the couch like a drunk teenager.

+2 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

The heck? Excuse my language, but wow is it weird to see Hyde and Miller on different teams. Still hasn't sunk in :(

+4 HS
BassDropper's picture

Gonna suck not seeing El Guapo. At least we have a young stable who i think will fill in nicely.

DIRECTIONER

+4 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

That MSU game was pure heartbreak. Its not gonna be gone until theres some new hardware in Columbus this winter...

+2 HS
mtrotb's picture

I hope he does, but what do you expect Hyde to say?

mtrotb

Damonbuckeye's picture

4th and 1 will make me sad forever. :(

+1 HS
Ahh Saturday's picture

Three things that must happen for Miller to win the Heisman:

1) Stay healthy.

2) Better production from WRs.

3) Jameis Winston has to keep messing up off the field.

Barnsey69's picture

I agree with Saturday on points 1 & 2 for sure, and if Winston keeps messing up that will definitely help squash his chances. However, interesting occurrence during my recent vacation (trip to Italy, and yes back safe because I know you were all concerned), where a member of my tour group works for a national sports media company, and has a Heisman vote. He indicated that Winston won't win again regardless...basically the damage has been done, plus he is pretty sure they won't have the same success this year as last (FSU). Stay tuned....

I am a modern-art masterpiece.