DT Michael Bennett 1st Team

DT Adolphus Washington 2nd Team

CB Doran Grant 2nd Team

S Tyvis Powell 3rd Team

P Cameron Johnston 2nd Team

KR Dontre Wilson 4th Team

+4 HS
chicagobuckeye's picture

All 4 starting d linemen on the "2-deep" for the conference. 

Groveport Heisman's picture

Lot of talent we have accumulated and now its their time to shine. We should be rock solid on both sides of the ball but I'll feel better when I see it.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

InTressITrust's picture

Is Wilson returning kicks this year? 

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

TheBadOwl's picture

He did last year, don't see why he wouldn't again. I bet it'll be him and Dixon.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+2 HS
Gametime's picture

With Dontre moving to the primary pivot (replacing Philly) it might be just punts. Besides, we've got Samuel, Clark, Marshall, Run TMC, along with Dixon who could handle that and keep him fresh.

...I too dream in color and in rhyme
So I guess I'm one of a kind in a full house
Cause whenever I open my heart, my soul or my mouth
A touch of God rains out...

TheBadOwl's picture

Wouldn't be shocked if James Clark got a shot at kick returns. Also Dontre didn't return punts last year, I know I've seen a few tweets since Jalin Marshall got onto campus last year about him returning punts, and Corey Smith was the punt returner in the spring game, so who knows?

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

InTressITrust's picture

Wow completely forgot about that.  I was thinking PR with Philly.  Thank you.

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Where did they have Hyde last year?

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

tosubuckeye's picture

My list of OSU 2014 All-Americans (4-teams consideration):

1st Team:  DT Michael Bennett, CB Doran Grant

2nd Team: QB Braxton Miller, DE Noah Spence

3rd Team:  OT Taylor Decker, LB Curtis Grant, SP Dontre Wilson

4th Team:  TE Jeff Heuerman, WR Devin Smith

I believe Curtis and Devin are going to surprise Big Time during their senior year. GO BUCKS!!!!

tosubuckeye

BassDropper's picture
+3 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

He wins All-Universe, not All-American.

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

With all due respect, who the hell is Athlon?

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Don't know but last week Athlon asked me - what was a KBonay ?

I told him that nobody really knows including K's family.

sox33osu's picture

I love our representation, but how is Elflein a first-teamer when he's never started? Is this a picture of how shallow the OL depth is in the B1G, or is this guy really just that good?

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

He started the B1G championship  game and graded out very well. I see what you are saying though but I'll stay with the opinion he is just that damn  good.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

sox33osu's picture

You are right there, and I certainly have no issue conceding that as well. If he ends up playing up to that potential, we may just be alright on that OL of ours.

+1 HS
Jeremypreemo81's picture

I think we'll have a few more AA's  when the our season is all done.  This pre-season stuff can be a joke at times