Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Lindy's Preview

Bucks-Browns's picture
June 22, 2014 at 9:53am
11 Comments

Anyone know when Lindy's is coming out with their Buckeye's preview? Also is the 11W writing it again?

trigg03's picture

Lmao...man I was excited thinking it had come out!!
Ohh well..
It seems usually to come out around late July early September

FloridaBuck's picture
+8 HS
trigg03's picture

I'm not sure I understand your question? No...in fact...I'm positive that I don't

blocko330's picture

you said late july, early September - - I think he was sarcastically wondering if you forgot August is in between those two months...

+1 HS
trigg03's picture

Lmao...45 years old...you'd think that I'd have caught that

+3 HS
Woodysghost's picture

Pretty sure I saw in a thread that a staff member said they were in the process of making one again this year. Sorry can't find the actual thread to link to though

Bucks-Browns's picture

Thanks for the info, figured it's getting close but couldn't find anything online about it

Horvath22's picture

Several monthes ago one of the staff announced that 11W would not be doing the OSU special edition for Lindy's this year.

Jason Priestas's picture

We were actually knee-deep in producing another Ohio State preview mag for Lindy's until, from what we were told, their Midwest distribution partner abruptly went belly-up. Without a deal in place, they had to cancel the Ohio State, Michigan and Notre Dame editions.

We're kicking around ideas for a preview of our own, but don't have anything finalized yet.

Seth4Bucks's picture

Thanks for the update Jason. I think we would all appreciate you all doing your own preview. But I also know you all provide the hands down greatest team dedicated site out there and you all do it for free! So I'm grateful just to be able to come on here every day and read multiple articles on OSU, Big10, and NCAA related news. And we get other sports like Bball, hockey, LAX, tennis, etc in addition to the football stuff. Any preview you may or may not do would just be icing on a really already delicious cake.

+1 HS
Jason Priestas's picture

You got it. And here's 10,000 Helmet Stickers for saying all of those nice things.