Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Best Way to Get Tickets?

BuckNutzGasMan's picture
June 13, 2014 at 12:16pm
13 Comments

What is the best way to get tickets?  It seems I always pay WAY too much.  Planning on coming out for VT and Bitchagain.  Any ideas?

Gametime's picture

Between goals and achievement is discipline and consistency. That fire you have inside to do whatever you love is placed there by God. Now go claim it. ~ Denzel Washington

+11 HS
BuckNutzGasMan's picture

Thats where I have been getting them. Damn thats and expensive trip.

Earle's picture

I find that driving very fast usually works for me.

Just say no to italics abuse.

+7 HS
GoBucks713's picture

Keep it above 120. They won't pursue.

-The Aristocrats!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

That's tough to do on the side streets

+2 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture

Hey you. Yeah you. Come closer. I wanna let you in on a secret. Ticket master, stubhub, and the osu athletic ticket office.

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

buckeyeEddie27's picture

Well, posing as a distant relative of Meech is out.........( Sarcasm Font turned up to 11)

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+13 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

dammit, you stole my joke! +1

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+4 HS
jaxbuckeye's picture

All jokes aside, can we get a serious answer?  I am also looking for tickets for the Mishitgan game.

Youngbuck85's picture

I've got an entire extra season student ticket pack if you want to go that route.  Or I could sell you just Michigan and va tech if you'd like

buckeye4life050233's picture

seatgeek.com has pretty good prices for the people willing to sell for right around face value. 

+1 HS
BuckNutzGasMan's picture

thanks for the help. ill check it out

OSU_ALUM_05's picture

If you follow the athletic ticket office on facebook they'll send out alerts when/if they have extra tickets.  It might not help for TTUN but it's helped me get tickets to games that I would have thought would be sold out in the past.

+1 HS