Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Game of the Year

The Urban Legend's picture
June 12, 2014 at 6:02pm
14 Comments

Which game of the 2013-2014 season best defines the team as a whole?

The Urban Legend's picture

As much as it pains me the Clemson game would be my choice. The team offense could flat out play with anyone in the country but the team (coaches included) would could not get out of their own way. Oh what could have been...

The Legend continues

+4 HS
buckskin's picture

I hate to say it but MSU.  We knew that defense had it coming all year and it finally proved true.  It actually forced the staff to address the problems everybody knew were there all along.  I say if the offense covers for the D in the MSU game (and the eventual title game), changes would be hard to justify.  MSU will be the defining game for this upcoming year as well; tough game on the road and playing a team from Michigan that is actually good.

+2 HS
Remington2323's picture

Hmm I would have to say.......Battleship. "Bosa & Spence have just sunk your QB."

+2 HS
CentralFloridaBuckeye's picture

I also agree this year's MSU game on the road will define the 2014 season.  This one is huge!

Go Bucks!!

+1 HS
vitaminB's picture

I think this one will define it for me:

College Football Championship Game 

AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX
Monday, Jan. 12, 2015 - 8:30pm ET, ESPN

Set up a reminder now, you won't want to miss it.

+3 HS
OSUBias's picture

Don't think they'll let our two loss team from last year into this year's championship, unfortunately.

Slider...you stink

+4 HS
vitaminB's picture

I've already begun pulling some strings.

+3 HS
You can't spell chump without UM's picture

Well MSU is the obvious answer, so I will say a different answer just to get out of the obvious.

Penn State.

A night game in 'Happy Valley' which will definitely be a white out in front of 100,000+. I think it should be a solid win of 2 TD's ore more, but who knows what they'll play like under Franklin, who is also very energetic, but if the Bucks are sleep walking, it could be trouble.

Brady Hoke ate my comment

chicagobuckeye's picture

I like where your head is at, but he was asking from last season.

+2 HS
You can't spell chump without UM's picture

Oops, I misread. My bad.

Brady Hoke ate my comment

Groveport Heisman's picture

The Game might fall a tiny bit short when they stumble into Columbus with 5 losses. East Lansing can be the place if they can muster up a way to pull out of Eugene. Otherwise I think Wisky or Nebraska has a chance at going undefeated and meeting us in Indy for the game of the year. Wisky beats LSU's ass.

P.S. Well shit if we are talking about last year I'll have to roll with TSUN. A one point victory that came down to a missed 2pt. conversion in your rivals house with under a minute left is about as sweet as it can get. That game will forever live on in the History books.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

blocko330's picture

2013-2014 people (meaning last year)..... Though I agree with all of you reagrding this upcoming  season :)

BoFuquel's picture

TSUN ST said it all. GO BUCKS!

I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.