Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

SilverState's picture

Subsequent sequence of events:

Turn on my XBox > Edit Depth Chart > Annihilate teenage gamers.

+7 HS
AndyVance's picture

Ryan Shazier is a very bad man. So excited to see him suit up this fall.

+1 HS
OSUpawn's picture

I love Shazier but he plays for the #%€£¥?< steelers....... Get lots of sacks and tfl but lose. 

Sigh......

Go Browns. 

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

+20 HS
KBonay's picture
+4 HS
KBonay's picture
+3 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Damn it, stop it. Recurring fantasies of LeBeau running our defense. 

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

How does a Pittsburgher pronounce Shazier?

Shizzer?

Any of youinz guys know?

He's going to destroy...

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+2 HS
Buckeyebrowny919's picture

I was yelling at the tv at several of the Browns moves early in round 1...I think I woke up my neighbors when I found out he will be haunting the browns for the next 12 years....worst thing that could've happened draft night.

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift - Steve Prefontaine

+2 HS
sivaDavis's picture

God look how jacked RDS. Imagine one more year in the new walkout LB role this year. BABY COME BACK!! You can blame it all on me!

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I was wrong and I just can't live without you !!

+2 HS
GVerrilli92's picture

That kinda speed and killer instinct would be pretty interesting to see on the offensive side of the ball. Just one of those freak athletes that would have been elite at whatever he decided to do. At 6'2 he could do some damage as an RB.

How many cheeseburgers are you gunna drive into that dirty old cheeseburger locker Brady Hoke?