Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Elite 11 Today?

bigDbuck's picture
June 2, 2014 at 2:32pm
24 Comments

Thought I heard there would be a camp today? Wondering if any of the staff was there. Think we got a Gem in Burrow, but curious what the staff saw vs. competition.

kholmes's picture

5pm tonight. Hasnt happened yet.

+4 HS
bigDbuck's picture
+1 HS
ab1993's picture

don't think so

Class of '16

Danify's picture

Brett Kean from St. Ed.

+1 HS
bethesdabuck's picture

Oops, made an assumption based on the socks and hair. 

Jordan Wagner's picture

Birm will be there today. Joey Burrow and Danny Clark are expected to perform. 

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

John and I will both be there. Here's a little primer.

KBonay's picture

+1 HS
KBonay's picture
+3 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

He wears #98 way better than Denard. 

+4 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Someone needs to check his birth certificate.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
buck-I.8's picture

What's Danny Almonte up to these days

+6 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Damn man I still root for that Brooklyn little league squad. Now you saying the kid throwing the perfect games was actually a grown man? Been so long I cant remember how much his birth certificate differed.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

JohnnyKozmo's picture

Exactly what I was thinking

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

That kid is very impressive

+1 HS
KBonay's picture
+4 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

When Burrow committed I had a "who?" moment, but now that Ive taken the time to read a bit more and watch his film, I absolutely love this commitment. Also, Clark is a beast, hope he continues to work on his game because he could be primetime when his turn at OSU comes. 

stevebelliseeya's picture

Clark looks pretty big already. He may become a monster. 

"We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion." - Tool

+4 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Pretty big might be a tiny understatement. Kid looks like a man. Grew up dreaming of the Buckeyes.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
BuckNutzGasMan's picture

I think he ends up a top 3 pocket passer

TheVictoryBell45's picture

Is anybody else getting Craig Krenzel vibes with Joe Burrow? I'd like to see what that type of quarterback can do in Urbans offense.  

+1 HS
Mortc15's picture

I've heard people say his running is underrated. That sounds more like a Troy smith than krenzel. I would absolutely love a pass-first qb with the ability to take it the distance on a scramble. 

Buck-I4Life

bigDbuck's picture

Gracias brim for updates, that Clark dude is something special. He can really spin it, love lefties. Burrow has better arm strength than I thought.