Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Elite 11 Today?

bigDbuck's picture
June 2, 2014 at 2:32pm
24 Comments

Thought I heard there would be a camp today? Wondering if any of the staff was there. Think we got a Gem in Burrow, but curious what the staff saw vs. competition.

kholmes's picture

5pm tonight. Hasnt happened yet.

+4 HS
bigDbuck's picture
+1 HS
ab1993's picture

don't think so

Danify's picture

Brett Kean from St. Ed.

+1 HS
bethesdabuck's picture

Oops, made an assumption based on the socks and hair. 

Jordan Wagner's picture

Birm will be there today. Joey Burrow and Danny Clark are expected to perform. 

KBonay's picture

+1 HS
KBonay's picture
+3 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

He wears #98 way better than Denard. 

+4 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Someone needs to check his birth certificate.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
buck-I.8's picture

What's Danny Almonte up to these days

+6 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Damn man I still root for that Brooklyn little league squad. Now you saying the kid throwing the perfect games was actually a grown man? Been so long I cant remember how much his birth certificate differed.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

JohnnyKozmo's picture

Exactly what I was thinking

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

That kid is very impressive

+1 HS
KBonay's picture
+4 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

When Burrow committed I had a "who?" moment, but now that Ive taken the time to read a bit more and watch his film, I absolutely love this commitment. Also, Clark is a beast, hope he continues to work on his game because he could be primetime when his turn at OSU comes. 

stevebelliseeya's picture

Clark looks pretty big already. He may become a monster. 

"We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion." - Tool

+4 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Pretty big might be a tiny understatement. Kid looks like a man. Grew up dreaming of the Buckeyes.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
BuckNutzGasMan's picture

I think he ends up a top 3 pocket passer

TheVictoryBell45's picture

Is anybody else getting Craig Krenzel vibes with Joe Burrow? I'd like to see what that type of quarterback can do in Urbans offense.  

+1 HS
Mortc15's picture

I've heard people say his running is underrated. That sounds more like a Troy smith than krenzel. I would absolutely love a pass-first qb with the ability to take it the distance on a scramble. 

Buck-I4Life

bigDbuck's picture

Gracias brim for updates, that Clark dude is something special. He can really spin it, love lefties. Burrow has better arm strength than I thought.