Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Clarett in Phoneix tonight speaking ... JBook live tweeting

0 HS
toad1204's picture
May 21, 2014 at 11:07pm
17 Comments

Maurice Clarett spoke at an event in Phoenix tonight sponsored by the Phoenix Young Buckeyes.

Found these tweets from JBook; I know some like him and and some aren't so fond but I would love to see a tape of the speech after what I read below.  Wish I could say the second tweet surprises me.  I'd imbed but I'm on the iPad and it's not possible at the moment.  Feel free to imbed at your leisure.

@jbook37: Listening to Maurice Clarett speak right now out here in Phoenix. Wow is all I have to say.

@jbook37: Clarett said ESPN 1st approached him about doing a bash Ohio State film before he did the 30 for 30. He told them to get lost.

https://twitter.com/jbook37/status/469301938052288512

@jbook37: Clarett said he was hurt when Tat gate went down & to see Tressel go down for something so small considering everything that is going on CFB

@jbook37: Clarett said in the end Tressel has won, he will be able to touch way more peoples lives by being YSU President.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments