Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Ohio State VS Wisconsin

The Urban Legend's picture
May 14, 2014 at 6:17pm
9 Comments

The 2008 Ohio State Wisconsin game is currently being played on the B1G network. Just what I needed after the day I had today. Nothing like seeing TP showing off that cannon, Beanie being Beanie, and Bert taking a loss. 

The Urban Legend's picture

Oh yeah it's also nice to see solid form tackling for a change. 

The Legend continues

+6 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

After the Beanie stiff arm, Bert probably complained to the NCAA.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
Buckabroad's picture

Of course. All in the interest of player safety.

"The minute we stop expecting greatness, we become Wisconsin."

+1 HS
Youngbuck85's picture

I've seen the 2011 (or whatever year fickell was HC) home game against UW probably 200 times on big ten network. I love watching old games honestly, if an old OSU game is on BTN I'm watching it

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

if an old OSU game is on BTN I'm watching it

Unless it's the '10 game against Wisconsin, the '04 game against NW, and the BigTen championship game. :/

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
Youngbuck85's picture

I still get sick to my stomach anytime I even see that they're showing the big ten championship game on tv 

buckeyeEddie27's picture

If it's 3am, i've worked a 12 hour day, the baby has been up, I gotta be back at work early and Tress's Rose Bowl comes on (yes that what I call it) that bitch is getting watched. And I still get wood everytime Ballard makes the catch.

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+1 HS
I_Run_The_Dave's picture

I watched the tail end of it tonight as well.  I honestly couldn't remember who was going to win as I didn't know what year it was until the end when they put the date on the screen.  And right before the game-winning TD run by Pryor, I get an EAS message because of the Tornado warnings and I miss it.

Oh well, I will always look fondly on TP's time here, as well as the days of Jim Tressel on the sidelines.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Bert being Bert is never a bad thing - Wishing he was still there to beat him every year.