Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Aaron Craft

ilovethebuckeyes's picture
May 11, 2014 at 11:13pm
65 Comments

hey guys since one of our fan favorite and best players in recent memory has graduated (besides the great Kosta Koufos) where do you think he goes from here? I hope he gets drafted, i am thinking hes going to be a lottery pick this year. He is a tough, smart guard who wants to win more then anyone. with that all being said i could see him being a lottery pick this year, definitely top 10. Im thinking he goes 8th to the Seattle Supersonics! that would be a great fit for him considering they need a point guard badly. what do you all think? thanks guys for your opinons ahead of time. and as always O-H!

m5987usus's picture

if you mean okc thunder than yes i agree they could use a backup to westbrook

O-H!

nah man i was talking about the montreal expos im so sorry. Ive been drunk since 11 a.m. celebrating the birth of my eleven warriors account so needless to say im feeling pretty hammered right now. I even got my mom to do a shot gun on mothers day! (high five). you know how it is when youre drunk. but anyways enough about me, moving on, i heard Vladimir Guerrero is retiring so drafting aaron craft would be a great fill in for him.

O H I O

-10 HS
m5987usus's picture

umm you mean the baseball team???

O-H!

i was talking about the cricket team

O H I O

-10 HS
Shangheyed's picture

As they say in the UK... that is just not Cricket mate.

TheBadOwl's picture

At least it's actually harmless, funny trolling. I can dig it.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+3 HS
FloridaBuck's picture

Some projections have him in the late second round. Not sure if trolling. 

m5987usus's picture

idk if hes trolling because he at least had an actual player right haha

O-H!

i am not trolling man, the NBA isnt my strongest sport you know?

O H I O

-10 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Sorry, but if you think Craft is going 8th to the Seattle Supersonics, you probably haven't watched much college or professional basketball in a really long time.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+5 HS

yeah i havent watch the NBA since Nam, literally! (ha! get it?) anyways yeah im sorry i really just want to see Ohio state student athletes play well in the pros, ill clean up my act. i just dont know alot about the NBA. Im more of a curling guy anyways

O H I O

-10 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Oh yeah man, I do love curling. Pretty sad to see Sweden get the bronze in Sochi this year, I thought they'd do better than that. Sebastian Kraupp was off his game, which was sad to see, the dude is a stud. Looked like his broom was a few inches too short.

Still can't believe they got beaten by those dumb Brits. I can't stand Michael Goodfellow, but I guess he's just one of those guys who has a lot of hustle, you know? Like, I'd love him if he was on my curling team, but he's just so pesky and tenacious.

+7 HS

dude i know right! that was seriously one of the best matches of the century. ohio state football > first born child > curling > everything else > michigan LOL

O H I O

-10 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

I bet CRAFT would be great at curling! 

- License to kill gophers (wolverines, badgers, etc) by the government of the United Nations

kareemabduljacobb's picture

I feel like this dude has already had an account on 11W.  A million comments, the way he comments and already his 3rd forum.  I forget the old sn I'm thinking of but I'm onnnnnn to you.

+3 HS

whats wrong with making 3 forums? i love talking to the best fans in the world!

O H I O

-10 HS
Oyster's picture

ChicagoBuckeye33 (or something similar to that).

+1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

That's exactly who I was thinking. Seems awfully familiar in terms of how often he comments. I haven't gotten far enough down in this but if he's commenting on his own comments, then we have a winner there.

+1 HS
Oyster's picture

Yea, that would pretty much clinch it.

Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks for loving the Buckeyes man but that post is really REALLY out there.........................

Just for the record I hope AC gets drafted by a real good team with a very good shooting coach.

+1 HS

i love the buckeyes man, like i said in an earlier post today, i love them more then my first born child. but cool thanks for some useful info. people spit out a lot of crap sometimes

O H I O

-10 HS
HotSauceCommittee's picture

Closest Craft will get to the lottery is if he stopped to play his lucky numbers.

+4 HS

hahahahha man that was funny

O H I O

-10 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Hey I have some ocean front property in Idaho I'd like to sell you ILoveTheBuckeyes.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

Optimistic Buckeye Pessimist's picture

Miami Heat - they don't need scoring, but they can use defense.

Read my entire screen name....

+1 HS
hetuck's picture

Marriage, med school, and getting on with his life's work.

Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

Vince Lombardi

+1 HS
jkrk's picture

If Craft stays in Columbus as a doctor I wonder what could be done about the population overflow, because I can't imagine him letting anyone anywhere in any hospital in Columbus die.

MassiveAttack's picture

Move to the Basketball Forum.

route4buckeye's picture

This guy is a troll. What self respecting sports fan doesn't know that the Supersonics don't exist.

-2 HS
Earle's picture

Jason, the age verification filter is down.  Just thought you'd want to know.

Italics are for emphasis.

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

To his credit, he threw out a pretty sick Montreal Expos reference.

+3 HS
route4buckeye's picture

Sick reference, bro. Everyone knows you make the best references.

TheBadOwl's picture

Your references are out of control, man, and everyone knows that.

+1 HS
route4buckeye's picture

Weed is tight, man. Weed is tight.

-1 HS
route4buckeye's picture

It's a quote from a movie, dooshers.

-1 HS
Earle's picture

Good point.  It's all so juvenile, I just figured it couldn't be anyone over the age of 12.  If anyone can come up with maturity verification software, I've got dollars to invest...

+1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

You just want to tell people on the internet to get off your lawn.

+2 HS
Earle's picture

+3 HS

wow thanks man! i tried my  best with that reference...i am not a troll though just trying to fit in here

O H I O

-8 HS
route4buckeye's picture

You should try to fit a dick in your ass.

-10 HS
m5987usus's picture

Well now this board is done

O-H!

+1 HS
route4buckeye's picture

Lol these boards have been bad for months. He's a troll.

-3 HS
m5987usus's picture

idk if he's trolling or not, if you look at his other comments besides this topic, some of the things he says are legit. Who the hell knows though, kid me an undercover MGOblog poster, seein why this site is so successful and theirs isint lol

O-H!

route4buckeye's picture

He's trolling. No one is that dumb. The Supersonics? The Expos don't exist anymore and they're not a cricket team and never were. It's a scUM fan.

-2 HS
BassDropper's picture

Route, why are you taking this so seriously? Your behavior is only making his job easier. 

DIRECTIONER

+1 HS
route4buckeye's picture

I'm not. He's just a dumbass.

BassDropper's picture

Yes he appears to be, but he is looking smarter than you right now. Trust me, he knows what he is doing.

DIRECTIONER

+1 HS

wow thanks bass, i like to think i know what im doing.

O H I O

-10 HS
m5987usus's picture

yes listen to the advice from the biggest troll on this site himself route, just let it go man.

O-H!

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

You should try to fit a dick in your ass.

Wrong thread

DIRECTIONER

+3 HS
route4buckeye's picture

Damn, there must be six of Michael Sam's closest buddies lurking 11w

-3 HS
route4buckeye's picture

Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'.

Is this the butthurt guy who got pissed because 11W wrote a story about Big Nut? lol

Unky Buck's picture

Or that ChicagoBuckeye333 who managed to change his profile and basically call BME and myself fat turds. That was an interesting meltdown that day.

+1 HS
Oyster's picture

Where would anyone get the idea that you have a weight problem...

+1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Is my third chin giving it away?

route why so much hate man?

O H I O

-8 HS
route4buckeye's picture

9Route doesn't post anymore.

+2 HS
-10 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Sup brah.

+1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Supersonics? Nah, I think this kid called Craft has a better chance getting taken by the Cleveland Spiders.

Hovenaut's picture

Second thread (that I'm aware of) on the subject - and about going as well as the first.

Just going to leave this here, full version can be found all over the place:

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

OSU4Life reincarnated?

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.

Deadly Nuts's picture

Yea... I'm not even going to touch this thread.

LEBRON