Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Corey Brown

Drewbuckeye's picture
May 10, 2014 at 8:00pm
12 Comments

I saw that he is headed to the Panthers as a UDFA. Congratulations and good luck!

OSUlewis's picture

It's looking like Kenny G is heading to Minnesota

+2 HS
kicks's picture

Marcus Hall will be with Jack in Indy.

+2 HS
OSUStu's picture

I guess he will get to flip the double birds to Lewan twice a year against Tennessee.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+1 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Kenny is going  to help Teddy lock down the starter position. Mike Zimmer absolutely owned it in this draft. Wish the Bengals would have kept him as head honcho.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

Silver Bullet 10's picture

Bridgewater was a great pick by the Vikings. He will really push Kenny G. Cant wait to see AP and Kenny G win a Super Bowl.

+5 HS
Drewbuckeye's picture

Norwell also to Panthers and CJ Barnett to Giants. Good luck boys!

F--- Michigan!

+3 HS
OSUStu's picture

Saw originally reported that Jordan Hall signed with the Steelers. But that report has since changed. Hopefully, he gets a chance somewhere.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

Vinginia_Buckeye's picture

Really hope Philly excels at the next level with Newton tossing him the rock. He's been one of my favorite Buckeyes the past few years and IMO our best receiver since Posey left. Good luck Philly!

" I'm a Buckeye "

Crimson's picture

our best receiver since Posey Sanzenbacher left.

Fixed that for you :)

Vinginia_Buckeye's picture

well played crimson

" I'm a Buckeye "

BassDropper's picture

Philly has a shot to stick with Carolina. The Panthers literally lost all of their WR's from last year.

DIRECTIONER