Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Shazier to the steelers..woohoo!

kpgobucks's picture
May 8, 2014 at 9:48pm
14 Comments

awesome...

Danify's picture

Congrats to him, but why the Steelers! I will root for him, not the Steelers. Haha.

tiph88n's picture

I hate how much the Steelers love OSU

Pain is temporary...pride is forever!

+1 HS
OSUpawn's picture

Ahhhhh! Love you Shazier but you play for the enemy...... 

Carlos please come play for the good guys. 

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

WhySoSerious's picture

I'm a Ravens fan and damn that's gonna be hard. But I love RDS. Congrats. We pick next ha ha please.

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

JohnnyKozmo's picture

Lions fan here, and I really wanted Ha Ha.  Ebron may be fine, but I guess Detroit has something against drafting DBs.

OfficerRabbit's picture

I'm convinced the Ford family only wants to sell tickets via gaudy offensive numbers. I live outside Detroit, I think I heard on the radio the other day that since 2000, the Lions have had 17 first round picks. They have used 13 of those on offensive players, 4 on defense. And we all wonder why we consistently lose games when we score 35+ points a game.

(...pulling hair out that I can't afford to lose...)

irishfury's picture

Yeah those where Millen days.  Since Mayhew has taken over.  He drafted Suh, Fairley and Ansah.

JohnnyKozmo's picture

I get the DL picks, but it's been since 1998 since DET has drafted a DB in the first round.  Mr. Terry Fair, come on down.  For years that has been the weakest part of the team, and it continually gets ignored until the later rounds with flyers on small school DBs.

And Enron is only listed at 6'4", 250lbs-so he isn't really that much of a matchup nightmare like Graham or Gronk are at 6'6" and up.  And why resign Pettigrew if this is the route they were looking to go?   I'd rather keep Fauria and his dance moves than Pettigrew, who either drops the pass, or catches it and fumbles.

WhySoSerious's picture

smh

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

jeremytwoface's picture

Hate the Steelers....

Love Shazier....

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+2 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

Linebacker U.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+1 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

This is great because living in the Cincy area I will get to see him a minimum of 4 times a year. This sucks ass because being a Bengal/Brownie I have to root  against him 4 times every game of the year. Now I have to admire his skill while patiently waiting  for him to fail. He is a great talent and Im sure will be around for the next ten years.When the steelers use a top 15 pick on you as a LBer you know you have arrived.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

CC's picture

So we have 2 defensive backfield guys drafted in the first round but couldn't guard passes from Devin Gardner.  I'm glad there was a coaching change.