Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Joey Galloway. Buckeye Speed.

0 HS
MotownBuck's picture
May 8, 2014 at 4:34pm
1 Comment

Nothing better to do than look at the million and one lists on every sports website on the planet that are milking this evenings draft. Brought a smile to my face to see this list and our own Joey. I know there are lot of debates on here about who was faster, Joey or Teddy. Not gonna rehash that.

But this article did remind me of the speed Urban is building in the skill positions. Parris running a 10.4 hunnid (Thats how we say it in Trotwood and Detroit). Dixon running a 10.6, Dontre a 10.5 and Clark running a 10.3. Throw in Curtis, Eze, Jalin and TMac. Oh My.

Urban is trying to build the equivalent of having Joey, Teddy, Glenn, Eddie and Archie - on the same damn team. Like I said. Oh My. The next few years should be fun fellas.

http://edge.si.com/edge/photos/2014/05/07/catch-me-if-you-can-fastest-nf...

*Dusts of Browns Jersey in preparation for tonight. Removes velcroed on quarter back numbers. Prepares to rearrange them and adhere 'em with human tears of futility*

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 1 Comments