Ohio State football talk.

A Few Good Laughs...

SilverState's picture
May 2, 2014 at 2:34pm
6 Comments

...from Buckeyes on the interwebz:

clinsley09

3 hours ago
Patience is key. 15 minutes and counting standoff with the gerbil. @williamfgibson @aegilboy 

TheTeam16's picture

If you would like a few more laughs, there is a piece on mgoblog right now that is hysterical...makes fun of Delany and all of the shitty coaches in the B1G (including brady hoke)...

http://mgoblog.com/content/grand-opening#more

I know some of you will not read it due to the fact it is on a michigan site, but you are really missing out on some great humor.

-2 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

Here we have the Great Hall of B1G. It tells the story of the Big Ten’s contribution to the game of football, from Rutgers victory in the first college football game in 1869 to Joe Tiller’s invention of the forward pass in 1998 to Al Borges’ invention of the backward run in 2013.

LEBRON

+4 HS
TheTeam16's picture

That, the picture of Jesus next to Nuss, and the dave brandon cracks had me crying.

AngryWoody's picture

I know some of you will not read it due to the fact it is on a michigan site, but you are really missing out on some great humor.

Not true at all. Laughing at MGo is a time honored tradition on 11W.

Our Honor Defend!

+1 HS
TheTeam16's picture

As it is in my life as well 90% of the time.

TheBadOwl's picture

Man, I feel Brady Taylor's pain. During finals week, I started mindlessly putting paper towels and bags of chips into the fridge. My brain was absolutely fried. 

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS