Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

James Clark

Holy_Buckeye's picture
April 15, 2014 at 5:35pm
12 Comments

Didn't see much from him in the spring or haven't heard much about him since his injury.How is he doing and where is he at on the depth chart?

Holy_Buckeye's picture

Go Bucks

Go Bucks! 

+6 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

He's been mentioned in a few articles here and on other sites, he's still rehabbing and looking to be back to full participation in the Fall.

- License to kill gophers (wolverines, badgers, etc) by the government of the United Nations

Holy_Buckeye's picture

Thought he was full go when I seen he participated in that race at the spring game.

Go Bucks! 

rdubs's picture

Running 40 yards in a straight line is a lot different than running routes and taking hits.  But it is certainly a good sign that he is on his way back.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Correct - he's on the "no contact" list

+2 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture

He's for sure in the "full go" category, but the staff knows what they have in him and are trying not to rush him back.  There is a reason he saw playing time last year, even if it was garbage time.  This kid has it, and the coaching staff want to ease him back in after such a brutal injury.

I don't always downvote, but I do always downvote a Michigan fan trolling the Buckeye boards.

OSUFlash's picture

I still think he might be the fastest Buckeye when at 100%.

osuflash

SilverBullet-98's picture

I would say it's between Clark, Wilson, Samuel, McLaurin, Lattimore.

Would like to se them 5 run the 40. SPEED!!!

"The Past Builds the Future"

TheBadOwl's picture

It's definitely Clark, he ran a 10.3 in the 100 meters in high school. I think Dontre's best time was like a 10.5 or 10.6.

Curtis Samuel could definitely give him a run for his money. Pun intended.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

SilverBullet-98's picture

That nice info.

Do you have any on McLaurin, Lattimore?

Also, do you feel some kids run faster in pads than others?

Track numbers are all we have, but I would really like to see kids going to play football timed in pads. Maybe it makes a difference, maybe not.

"The Past Builds the Future"

TheBadOwl's picture

Not sure about McLaurin or Lattimore, I just remember seeing those numbers in an article somewhere. I'm sure they're not terrible difficult to find, though.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

OSUFlash's picture

And don't forget that track times are electric timed so these guys are flying. A 10.3 ET is easily 10.1 hand timed.

osuflash