Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Spring Game Memories

0 HS
rbesr's picture
April 8, 2014 at 7:27pm
1 Comment

What are your favorite memories from the Spring Game? I've been attending the game with my youngest son ever since he was five years old. He sat on my shoulders the first year so he could see things better. He's a good bit bigger now and would probably break me in half if I even tried to put him on my shoulders. We've seen a lot of good and great players over the years but my favorite memories revolve around my son. The Spring Game was always one of his favorite things to do. He got to talk to Katzenmoyer, AJ Hawk, get autographs from God only knows how many players. Best of all, he and I got to just enjoy the day together at one of our favorite places. He and I will be there together again Saturday for what could possibly be the last time. He graduates OSU on May 4th and it looks like grad school may be taking him away from central Ohio. It's been a fantastic nineteen year ride and I hope it doesn't end yet. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 1 Comments