Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Spring Game Parking

Wesleyburgess1's picture
April 8, 2014 at 7:19pm
5 Comments

I have been to games before but it was over 3 years ago and I didnt drive. I really dont know where to park this weekend for the Spring Game. Im 26 so I dont mind walking a good distance or paying to park. Does anyone have any suggestions on where i should park? Is parking even going to be an issue? Should I show up like real early or will the traffic not be that bad? Thanks

Seattle Linga's picture

I don't mind walking a distance when I go because I take in the whole experience, the music, the college kids, the tailgaters, I can't speak to the spring game but you mentioned you were only 26, I'd walk about .75 of a mile away and call it a day. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 HS
Wesleyburgess1's picture

Yea I was thinking about parking way out and just walking . I know its not calling for it but I would hate to have to walk that far in the rain.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

68 and sunny - let's hope for your benefit it's accurate!!!!!!!!

+1 HS
mr.green's picture

I  go to 3-4 games a year. I would never pay to park in an OSU lot. Lots of free choices if you know where to look. North and East of campus always works. Can't be more than .75 miles. When I stay downtown I walk all the way up High. It's a nice walk with plenty of opportunities to find a beverage along the way. and if it rains you could jump on a bus. 

But I like walking. Hope you have a great time. This is my first Spring Game so I am looking forward to it, too. 

Go Bucks! 

+1 HS
BuckeyeRick's picture

Parking map for the 2014 Spring Game is here: LINK TO MAP 

Plenty of places, plus Ohio State said free shuttles from the West Campus lots, those on the other side of 315.