Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Preseason SOS rankings. Bama has one of the weakest schedules in the country.

0 HS
BigLights's picture
April 5, 2014 at 8:00pm
54 Comments

Just to start this off, these SOS numbers are preseason so they are subject to change and won't be completely accurate. They're not meant to be the end-all-be-all but more like a measuring stick and meant to have little fun/discussion as we grind through this brutal off-season.

Ohio State checks in at number 34, which is much better than last year and puts us in GREAT shape to make the playoffs if we do well.

FSU #47

Auburn #18

Bert's Piggies #1 Look forward to (hopefully) watching him inch closer to the hot seat.

Rutgers #9 - I list them because they have the hardest schedule in the B1G and went 6-7 against a crap schedule. It's gonna be ugly if they don't get a lot better.

This one blows my mind. Alabama #95. This is absolutely horrible. This makes our schedule last year look like a murderer's row. The truth is that with a schedule like this even if Bama goes undefeated they shouldn't be playing for a championship. Well, any other team most likely wouldn't be playing in the final four, but they are Bama so who knows. I'm just curious to see how much we hear about how bad their schedule is because we had to hear about it ENDLESSLY

These are the NCAA's SOS numbers and I got them here

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 54 Comments