Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Sammy Silverman* with Torrance Gibson pic...

stevebelliseeya's picture
April 3, 2014 at 12:12pm
30 Comments

Silverman*  before the Correction Police get here...

"We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion." - Tool

+2 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

Wouldn't that be 'corrections police.' The guys that run the jails? The sheriff's dept. 

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

bucknut8's picture

He looks so much like Pryor in that photo

#Buckeyes

+8 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture

This x 1000

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+1 HS
JakeBuckeye's picture

That's because that is Pryor, LOL. Its just a photoshop. They just photo shopped the #6 onto the jersey, don't get too excited.

+2 HS
danbrown7665's picture

Pryor isn't left handed though

"limitations, like fears are often just illusions"
-Michael Jordan, the greatest athlete of all time

-1 HS
OSUStu's picture

Ohio State logos and Nike swooshes aren't normally backwards either.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+8 HS
GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

...... And it looks like a ref is sticking out of his ass. Ouch! When I saw Silverman in the title I was hoping for something along these lines.

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

JakeBuckeye's picture

Its certainly Pryor. I recognize his face and equipment from his freshman year. I couldn't find the exact picture this photoshopper used, but I can tell it was from the 2008 Penn State game.

Pryor

EDIT: It actually appears to be from the 2008 Michigan game, my bad.

JDunc686's picture

If that is Pryor how did they make him left handed?

(Edit): Nevermind, just read the mirror comment

willshire58's picture

I doubt that was done by Sammy Silv. I don't think the staff is going to use Pryor to advertise to recruits seeing as Pryor is still banned from campus.

+7 HS

That's Pryor? He looks left handed but I'm not sure...I didn't see the signature for Sammy anywhere.

Who knows but Gibson seems to like it.

fear.the.nut's picture

The image of the player is mirrored (Nike swoosh is wrong side/backwards, OSU logo on collar is backwards, etc.).  Not a bad photoshop job for the number though.

+5 HS
Unky Buck's picture

The number actually looks like it was just pasted over. There aren't any shadows from the wrinkles or varying movement in it either. Not a terrible image, but several details are certainly flipped or left out for sure.

Good catch. It was the number that threw me off since it looked correct. Didn't even notice the swoosh and OSU symbol.

Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

Can we please send some stuff like this to Wimbush and Nunez?  I don't understand why we are so focused on 1 player.  

jamesrbrown322's picture

Perhaps they are, and Wimbush and Nunez just aren't as tweet-crazy?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+1 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture

That set of legs behind him is pretty awkward looking if you ask me...I think I would've taken those out of the pic.

+2 HS
dbit's picture

Haha I agree. Gives a new meaning to a 3rd (or 4th) leg

+1 HS
JakeBuckeye's picture

That's not Silverman... It actually kind of looks like a weak photoshop. If that were a professional graphic designer, I'd be disappointed. Probably just some creepy Twitter fan who sent that to him. Looks like one of those horrible photoshops that Florida has made.

+1 HS
sgehrich's picture

Silverman or not, I like the fact he likes it and retweeted it. 

+3 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture

Anybody see this from yesterday?

+5 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Yes, yes and a little bit more yes

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

Buck Commander's picture

Both Harris and Gibson have Tenn. and ohio St. In their top lists.

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

sivaDavis's picture

No, no and a little bit more no!

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

rWill22's picture

You know it's April when 11W forums are dissecting one of the worst photoshop efforts in the history of mankind...

+3 HS
Jeremy Birmingham's picture

Yeah, not Sammy, but Torrance likes it apparently.

BuckeyeRealist13's picture

At this point I want TG just to spite "VolNation" and no other reason 

I've spent time in the South, I don't care what anybody says they don't have the passion for football that us Ohioans have.