Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Braxton Miller Red Shirt (Speculation)

0 HS
USMC11917's picture
April 3, 2014 at 9:55am
59 Comments

I know there are reasons that this absolutely will not happen. I am just thinking out loud here. From a fans outlook and strictly for the benefit of The Ohio State University, I believe this would be an outstanding situation to find ourselves in. I am not discarding this season and I anxiously await it but I want to see Braxton at his best and I think that after missing out on the entire spring he will be rusty at the beginning of the year. I would like to see him take his time to recover and continue to absorb the mental aspect of the game. I think that would be what is best for his future but I understand his family situation and the need to start providing more than a college student on scholarship can. Can you imagine our young team with another year of experience and Braxton returning to lead it?

What are the communities thoughts on this? If this has been discussed on here previously, forgive me. I haven't been on the site recently.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 59 Comments