Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

U of M, Champions of the tunnel and ramp...SMH

0 HS
Ericgobucks's picture
March 7, 2014 at 12:36pm
15 Comments

Has anyone else seen this video? I know it's been out for a while so maybe it already made the rounds (if so I apologize). This reminds me of the cheap shit Micheal Shaw hit on Grant Schwartz on the ramp going to the field at Michigan Stadium a few years ago. While deeply despising the Wolverines on the field, I never noticed these obvious, classless displays we've seen from these guys the last few years. The Dontre Wilson mugging was the least spontaneous on-field fight I've ever seen. He was literally surrounded by 7 guys all shoving/hitting him. Every single one of the pricks should have been ejected. Shaw should have been punished from the BIG offices after the video made it to the league. In 2012 at home, one of those assholes punched Shazier when they came on the field. As Speilman has always said, the Ohio State - Michigan game has historically been the hardest hitting and cleanest game he's played in. Looks like the clean part has degraded considerably. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments