Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Potential Pipe Dream UFM Replacment

0 HS
NUGENTSRIGHTFOOT's picture
March 7, 2014 at 12:14pm
26 Comments

First time forum poster here. Normally I don't like to waste time forecasting ideas so far down the line but seeing all this on twitter today got me really thinking. It appears, granted just from a few sporadic tweets, that Urbs and Chip Kelly have quite the rapport. Not an Eagles hater but lets just say the whole Kelly/NFL experiment fails. I would imagine that would take 3-4 more years to be determined (all us Browns fans laugh to ourselves now). That would make CK available January 2017 or 2018. Obviously he would be offered every available college HC job open at the time. By this point Urbs should hopefully have at least one crystal football in the WHAC and would be getting questions about his future. Wouldn't Kelly at least consider the O.C. position for a year or two while the transition occurs. I always thought Dick Rod could have done great things up north if given the time and support. Just gonna leave this here and maybe come back in 4 years.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments