Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Carlos Hyde Talks About Possibility of Playing for Browns

Gray Box's picture
February 21, 2014 at 5:53pm
30 Comments

Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde talks about possibility of playing for Browns: 

Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde vows great workout at NFL Combine: 

BuckeyeNation_330's picture

EL GUAPO FOR CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!

ROLL HYDE!!!!!!

"Bleed Scarlet, Die Gray"

BuckeyeNation_330's picture

There was reports early in the season of Shazier running a 4.3 40. So since this is technically a foot race who do you have Hyde or Shazier?

"Bleed Scarlet, Die Gray"

MacG91's picture

Shazier will run a 4.45, Hyde runs a 4.55. 

Mac..yeah

MacG91's picture

If Carlos can post a 4.4 time, he will make him self a very wealthy man. Thats like Adrien Peterson with that kind of size, strength and speed. 

Mac..yeah

almurray10's picture

Me gusta El Guapo. 

+3 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Fingers crossed he ends up on the Browns, I'd almost feel bad for him, but at the same time I think he will be a baller at the next level.

DannyBeane's picture

I say this with as much love in my heart for Ohio professional sports teams as possible. I don't want any buckeyes on the Brown's until the Brown's prove they have stopped being a factory of sadness.

+2 HS
onubuckeye's picture

Well, Danny, if they had drafted what they could have gotten from the Buckeye's over the years, they wouldn't be a factory of sadness!  It is like the Browns have been allergic to Buckeyes over the years.

+4 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Would love to see it happen.

I named one of our company cranes "El Guapo".  Much of our work is in Naples, FL as was Big Carlos.  Hope he has a long healthy NFL career.  

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture
What Hyde's really thinking:

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+5 HS
BassDropper's picture

You need help. Get out much?

DIRECTIONER

-2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Only to One Direction concerts.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+7 HS
GoBucks713's picture

-The Aristocrats!

+9 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

You should stay in more then.

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Oooh yeah!

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+4 HS
HandsOfSweed's picture

Man, even though I'm a Steeler fan, I gotta love this guy's awesome gimmick. At some point, someone has to get him together in the same pic with the Pens fan that dresses/looks like Hollywood Hogan.

+1 HS
bukyze's picture

Automatic upvote for anything related to my favorite wrestler of all time!

+1 HS
2002osubuck's picture

I've always heard he ran in the 4.4s consistently throughout his career and I think he's probably been working really hard to make that happen. I think Hyde runs a 4.48 and shazier runs a 4.41 while roby beats them all with a 4.39. Can't wait to see these guys tear it up and help their draft status even more.

ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

No Guapo - not the Browns, you want to go the other way down 71 :)

Class of 2010.

+1 HS
NoVA Buckeye's picture

Why? Then you'd end up in Kentucky ;)

The offseason begins when your season ends. Even then there are no days off.

+1 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

I think Carlos would be happy to play anywhere they "show him the money."  And, rightly so.  He's earned it.

Since it's not my money, I'd give him a big pile of Haslam's cash.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

m5987usus's picture

Carlos is a boss

O-H!

Kid Gloves's picture

Carlos would look so nice in Brown and Orange

kwaz50's picture

I would love to see him running over some Bengals and steelers next year

bukyze's picture

I would love to see him running over some Browns and Steelers next year ;)  At least we both have an equal hatred for all things Steelers.

+1 HS
kwaz50's picture

I have to say i hate the bengals more because a lot of my buddies are bengals fans but we just struggle to beat the steelers so i hate them to

Idaho Helga's picture

Yes, El Guapo needs a tiger striped helmet, not  a plain one.   rrrrrrroarrrrr!

Go1Bucks's picture

Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and Boots and Pants and ...

LoL

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!

-1 HS