Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Nkemdiche Assault Lawsuit

d1145fresh's picture
February 19, 2014 at 11:04am
18 Comments

Written by our much loved Clay Travis.. This report coming out of Ole Miss that the Nkemdiche brothers beat the crap out of some kid last year. It is an older story on the assault but the new lawsuit which is asking for $2 million in damages is fairly interesting. I am sure it will amount to nothing because... SEC.

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/ole-misss...

mh277907's picture

Per the Ole Miss administration:

"When this alleged incident occurred, the proper authorities investigated the matter and could find no evidence of wrong-doing related to Denzel and Robert Nkemdiche or any other members of our football program," Ole Miss athletic director Ross Bjork said. "This is a personal matter for them and we will support Denzel and Robert while they defend themselves in this civil case."

Denzel was just suspended indefinitely after being arrested for disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace. That probably won't help his case.

buckeyebobcat

+3 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture

This is the SEC we're talking about:

+10 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

You may want to try WALL TO WALL Carpeting

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Another day, another story that would be front page news for a month if it was OSU.

+9 HS
sharks's picture

Didn't click the link because CT;DR, but I read elsewhere that 8-10 players total are alleged to have participated in the beating. If that happened anywhere besides the SEC, it would be page one material.

See, e.g., the Alabama off season beating from last year.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+2 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Or the SUCKER PUNCH from LSU's running back that was caught on tape that led to a team vote that (surprise!) allowed him to stay on the team and in his starting role...

As for the Ole Piss beating, how can we every truly know anything when the police did nothing?  Until then, we will flame away from our Yankee towers up here and let the good ole boy network do its thing down there in dixie.

+3 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

Don't forget Chief that was a Missagain man who allowed the team to vote on whether they wanted to keep him as a teammate or not

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here its a war room

Buckeyeneer's picture

I love that I have never seen "CT;DR", but I knew what it meant immediately.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University

+3 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

about a 1% chance this amounts to anything

BuckeyeW's picture

If you want some more dirty details, this http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/1yaamj/nkemdiche_brothers_named_in_2_million_lawsuit/ Reddit topic is filled with stories from Ole Miss.

mh277907's picture

The bro-ness of that thread is absolutely hilarious. Fratastic.

buckeyebobcat

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

At one point in time there must have been security footage. I'm pretty sure all our frat houses have cameras.

i can confirm that KA at ole miss has security cameras

I'm sure the footage was somehow deleted.

Deletion happened with SEC SPEED!

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

Osurrt's picture

Its good to know that Ole Miss came out on the positive side of a beating for a change.......usually they just put one up in the "L" column. It all seriousness, just another day in the SEC and a "thorough" investigation by the good ole local police force....meanwhile, we have 2 guys urinate in the middle of the night against a building and we hear about it for 3 months....somethings never change with the media.

+2 HS
Bags5150's picture

Good to see that Ole Miss is finally beating someone...

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth~Mike Tyson

+5 HS

ROBERT NKEMDICHE SUED FOR $2 MILLION

Apparently this guy knows how much Nkemdiche received from Ole Miss.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+4 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

ESPN has this story buried on their NCAAF page.... If this were any school outside of the SEC this would be on the top of the front page.

LEBRON

toad1204's picture

Nothing happens unless there's a case brought forward and a conviction rendered.  I wouldn't hold your breath.

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Now you tell me.