Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Need some basketball ticket advice.

+1 HS
buckskin's picture
November 22, 2016 at 11:09am
16 Comments

Ok fellow dubbers, I am in need of your services. I haven't attended a men's basketball game since the Jim Jackson era. I am taking my 4 kids to the Marshall game on Friday. This is my 9 year olds first year playing bball and I'm trying to help him develop a love for the game. It will be the 5 of us and we would like to be as close to the action as possible. I would prefer to keep it below 30 bucks per ticket, but may go a little higher for a great seat. Who has the best ticket deals? I normally go through stub hub for football tickets, but was wondering if someone else was offering a better price. We've been to football games and enjoyed the whole experience, but is there anything specific to bball that I'm not aware of, like something similar to the skull session, but only for bball? Would love to get my boy pumped for the season. If ticket prices are good enough, I will try to get to as many games as possible. Thanks for any and all help.

Man, I miss those Jim Jackson teams. Loved watching Lee, Carter, Baker, and Jackson tear it up, especially the win over Indiana in St. John's. I even got a pair of those awesome gray Nikes the team wore.

Oh and by the way, I lived through the Cooper years. Beat the living shit out of Michigan.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments