Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Penn Live article on Matta

0 HS
basketbuck3442's picture
March 8, 2016 at 1:11pm
36 Comments

Penn Live wrote an interesting article about Matta and OSU fans. 

I thought the article was pretty on point. Personally, I think fickle is an understatement when it comes to a decent chunk of our fans. The beginning of the year people were jumping ship and bringing some heavy handed takes to the site. I feel like that has mellowed out slightly.

There are a lot of people who think that firing someone is the only thing you can do when things go "wrong". We've seen a program who kept a guy who was on the fans hot seat developed into something better (Fickell), and an organization who keeps starting over sets back the development overall (The Browns)

With 1 junior on the team, I think 19 wins so far and 11 Big Ten wins is a good step. I think this young group will develop, and it's a little to early to compare them to this last group of seniors.

With all that said, here is the link below.

My opinion is the Matta will see this group out and finish this contract, and we can do better than Archie Miller when we get to the point of a transition. Go Bucks

http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/03/thad_matta_ohio_state_b...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments