Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Ohio State women's basketball starts ESPN's 24-hour marathon with game vs. UConn

0 HS
Icouldnotgofor3's picture
October 8, 2015 at 6:31pm
6 Comments

If you are an OSU basketball junkie like myself, you are going to absolutely love this game at the Schott versus the defending national champion UCONN Huskies on Monday, Nov. 16 that will tip off at 5:30 p.m. on ESPN2. I've been really excited about this year's team as they have lots of talent and depth that brings back leading scorer Kelsey Mitchell. Coach McGuff is building a powerhouse here and they will get a fantastic opportunity to showcase how they match up with the nation's best team. I would love to see the Lady Bucks snap that UCONN winning streak.

With the recent news of the Mavunga girl transferring from North Carolina, and the recent transfer of Duke's Sierra Calhoun, next year in 2016-2017 is also looking like a serious contender for all the marbles. With a returning Kelsey Mitchell, that team will be absolutely loaded. Looks like McGuff is doing a superb job at the helm here.

Link: http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2015/08/ohio_state_womens_basketb...

Thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments