Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Buckeye's NCAA Tournament Seed

0 HS
Unleash_The_Dave's picture
February 9, 2015 at 9:08pm
31 Comments

I've seen some Bracketology lately, and most "experts" have OSU as a 7 seed. College Basketball Talk has us as a 7, ESPN a 7 too, and CBS as an 8.

I really think the Buckeyes could move up to as high as a 4 seed though, (maybe even a 3 seed), but a 5 seed at worst. Despite the Purdue loss and (hopefully temporary) Loving suspension, this team is starting to gel. Most Thad teams gel in February. I think Loving will be back for MSU Saturday. We've got the best player in the country, and a lot of freshman starting to step up. Just need some more consistency on the offensive end from the seniors, but that's easier said than done. However, if that happens --- look out.

Right now OSU is ranked 21st & 23rd, but I think the Bucks run the table the rest of the way going into the March 8th game against Wisconsin. OSU has a great chance to pull the upset off in front of a big Sunday crowd at the Schott for Senior Day. Thad's squads always seem to play well in the B1G Tournament too. I see the Buckeyes finishing the regular season 25-6 or 24-7, with a ranking of somewhere between 11-16 heading into the B1G Tournament.

I really think OSU will be a 4 seed, and if they win the B1G Tournament or even get second place, there's an outside chance of a 3 seed.

Buy stock in the Buckeyes now...they're about to rise up.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/09/latest-bracket-duk...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments