Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Aaron Craft is a Warrior (obvs)

BrooklynBuckeye's picture
August 7, 2014 at 10:57am
13 Comments

Meaning, obviously Aaron Craft is a warrior, has been since birth.

+3 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

"Craft, who spent four years at Ohio State getting praised for his leadership, was a lockdown defender in college. But it’s unclear whether his clutching and grabbing will fly in the NBA and how well he can defend without those tactics."

Clutching and grabbing? Is this writer smoking something? Do any of you guys remember Aaron clutching and grabbing? He just had tremendous lateral quickness, heart, and relentless pressure. I never saw him clutch and grab. Sheesh.

+4 HS
SwagstonMiller's picture

Haters are gonna hate.

+4 HS
TNBuckeye1421's picture

Would up vote this if I could. This is another writer who has never stepped on a court... Craft does not hold or grab at all.

+4 HS

Yeah, all the writers at PBT are complete idiots. Their proofreading is the worst I've seen on any site, especially one with NBC money behind it. 

+1 HS
awlinBrutus's picture

no more than anyone else. it was amazing how even his senior year he didn't get in foul trouble after the hand checking was changed. he never stopped defending. maybe he can have a career like jon paxson. whenever the talking heads talk about next seasons teams to beat they always include golden state. I don't follow the nba much, but golden states talent is widely respected as up and coming.

MICHIGAN STILL SUCKS

Run_Fido_Run's picture

Exactly. Now break down the "logic" of this reporter's comment after it's been corrected for accuracy:

Craft, who spent four years at Ohio State getting praised for his leadership, was a lockdown defender in college. But it’s unclear how well he can defend in the NBA, which doesn't allow clutching and grabbing. Craft rarely resorted to clutching and grabbing in college, so will he defend in the NBA without using these tactics that he never used before?

+1 HS
TNBuckeye1421's picture

YES!!! HARDWORK pays off! Happy to see a great kid get a shot. I have been watching this closely all summer in hopes of seeing him on a roster. 

+1 HS
904buckeye's picture

Congrats AC. Keep grinding.

GO BUCKS. BEAT MISSAGAIN

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Gotta make the roster now. Good Luck, Buckeye nation 110% behind you

Buckeye fan from PA

+1 HS