Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Rothstein at OSU Bball Practice Tweets

TheShookster's picture
July 29, 2014 at 5:48pm
8 Comments

There are more tweets from him, but I hope this one makes everyone happy.

InTressITrust's picture

This is great to hear but was there any chance it would be worse?

Does anyone know when the first game is?  I cannot find a schedule anywhere.

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+4 HS
rdubs's picture

I don't think the schedules are finalized until early fall.  But the first game is in early November usually.

TheShookster's picture

Yes it could get worse, you could be a Michigan fan.

+6 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

As much as we need to improve on shooting, we desperately need a dominant presence inside. Amir is enormous but plays like a midget with stone hands 90% of the time, need Lee to step in and provide help in the post right away. 

+2 HS
TheShookster's picture

From what he said David Bell looks good but obviously, if he's a force, it will be a little farther in the future. I agree with you 100% and that's why I keep saying way too much that with Giddens, if the 2014 guys all stay then 2015 = Thad-tional Title

FROMTHE18's picture

if Russell is what they say he is then he won't be around in 2015, but you have to like Giddens inside and then the shooters from Texas. I think you may be onto something for a 2015 National Title. The team, on paper, appears that it will be better than the 2006-2007 team with Oden and Conley. 

+1 HS
AngryWoody's picture

Look like he is pretty high on the Bucks after watching them practice:

Our Honor Defend!

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Well, these tweets bring a smile to my face, that is for sure.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+2 HS