Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Is it too early to start recruiting Lebron's kids?

512buckeye's picture
July 20, 2014 at 10:34pm
20 Comments

I mean, they have to play college ball somewhere. I'm kidding... Sort of.

Phillips.449's picture

Why do you think we have a locker for Lebron? :)

+11 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Well, it is the offseason. 

+3 HS
OSU069's picture

I know this topic was supposed to be a joke, but I've seen some videos Lebron has posted about his older son and he looks like a good player. He will probably be a good player just based on genetics. We might actually be having this discussion in like 8 years or whatever. 

+1 HS
vitaminB's picture

Michael Jordan's kids would beg to differ.

+2 HS
VintonCountyBuck's picture

I hope they have learned from Jordan's kids and know not to post pictures of their d*cks on twitter.

link NSFW

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

Tater_Schroeder's picture

Looked up what NSFW meant at work before clicking on link. Thank you for that.

How Firm Thy Friendship

+2 HS
OSU069's picture

I mean they both played at UCF. I think one of them was even a double-digit scorer so it's not like they sucked.

Knarcisi's picture

Let's find out. Wonder if they have a Twitter handle yet?

+1 HS
Rural Meyer's picture

It's funny you say that... Because UK already offered both of them.

FROMTHE18's picture

Calipari was at Lebron Jr.s game, theres no doubt in my mind that snake is recruiting.

mtrotb's picture

Why don't you like him because his teams are always there at the end and our Buckeyes are watching his frosh and sophs play on tv?

mtrotb

-3 HS
Xenia_Buckeye's picture

No because Calipari is cheating-a$$ bitch is why! There is a reason why his two other college stints were under investigation....

+1 HS
logamaniac's picture

Weren't his tournament appearances at umass stricken?  Maybe Memphis too after the whole rose fiasco

PittBuckeye's picture

I am legitimately confused as to how someone can't understand another person disliking coach Cal. How good his teams do aside, the man is slimy. Now if he would have taken the Cleveland job my stance would be completely different.

+2 HS
Earle's picture

Italics are for emphasis.

+2 HS
Tater_Schroeder's picture

I've never seen this before. It is now one of my favorite gifs of all time.

How Firm Thy Friendship

Seattle Linga's picture

Years ago I used to be friends with Sedale Threatt Jr. whose dad played in the NBA for many years. Jr. was a good basketball player but he's actually a better football player.

awlinBrutus's picture

living in south florida you should hear all the hate from the heat fans. can't believe they are all butthurt about him leaving.at least he didn't rub in their faces like he did Cleveland. the heat fans actually have the balls to complain about the secret meetings LeBron had before choosing Cleveland. funny they were not complaining about the secret meetings that brought him to Miami in the first place in 2010.. heat fans don't seem to like be on the losing end,lol. they are still talking about it on the local sport shows and whining.

MICHIGAN STILL SUCKS

buckeyeboy31's picture

well all 8500 of them are gonna be pissed when they show up to their games