Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Rooting Interest Today

Grant Edgell's picture
March 30, 2014 at 12:43pm
7 Comments

With a shot to get a second and third B1G team(s) into the Final Four today I'm curious as to who's rooting on the basis of Big Ten interest and who could give two shits and will be rooting for UConn and Kentucky? I conducted a quick poll but figured posting the question may be a bit more 'official.' Sort of.

SERIOUSLY, THOUGH. FUCK MICHIGAN.

ODEEZ330's picture

Go sparty and go other big team

O'Deez330
stark county football

GABuckeye's picture

I actually put Michigan, Michigan State, and Wisconsin in the Final 4 and have the two Michigan schools playing in the finals.  I suppose I can cheer for them two.

+1 HS
route4buckeye's picture

Rooting for Sparty and scUM. it's about time a B1G school won a Tourney.

OSUStu's picture

Rooting for Sparty and Wisconsin going forward. Not going to root for Michigan.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+3 HS
Buckeye Chuck's picture

Michigan and Michigan State are our two biggest obstacles to returning to the top in the short term, and possibly in the long term. I wouldn't tell anyone what to do or who to root for, but their continuing success is not good for the Buckeyes, not in the least.

The most "loud mouth, disrespect" poster on 11W.

buckeyestu's picture

I am rooting for Sparty. I am a Big 10 fan, however, I will never root for scum, never. scum can go SUCK it.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I'll root for root canals before rooting for Scum. 

+1 HS