Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

F M;ch:g,n! That is all.

buckguyfan1's picture
March 14, 2014 at 4:36pm
16 Comments

Go Bucks. 

johnblairgobucks's picture

after being down big to Nebraska, a chance to beat the WOLVERINES in the Big 10 Tournament is an unexpected bonus.  Go Bucks!

johnblairgobucks's picture

Will have to listen to the game on mute tomorrow, Mike Terico will have his Voice Inflection Troll Powers going full force.

Buckeye in Illini country's picture

The game is on CBS

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

Seattle Linga's picture

Thankful for this as DD's son goes to ttun and he's such a biased announcer.

Hello_Heisman's picture

Looking forward to the game tomorrow.  It sucked that we only were able to play you guys once during the regular season this year so glad to see there will be a sequel in 2014.  Should be an interesting matchup as always.  OSU can't shoot and Michigan can't play D.  The moveable force meets the resistable object!

60% of the time it works.....every time

+1 HS
Buckeye in Illini country's picture

But we can play D and they can shoot.

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

TUNBUCK89's picture

Have no doubt the Bucks will be ready mentally . Hopefully, they'll hold up physically.

M Man's picture

You got something against I's?

I love Aaron Craft so much; I'm a lot worse, frankly, than Dan Dakich.  I am thrilled beyond words, that Craft's final Big Ten game will be against Michigan.  What a way to go out.  I hope Craft has a career-game.

-2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

That doesn't make sense because they will be playing in the championship game on Sunday.

+1 HS
buckeyestu's picture

Arrogance, is not an asset, it just makes you an ass. Scum fans are so full of arrogance it makes me want to puke my eyeballs out.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I'd pay good money to watch you puke your eyeballs out Stu - that was awesome!

rosycheeks's picture

Comma splice again, M Man.

toad1204's picture

Why use the _ in _ichigan?  Like where your heads at though.  

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02...