Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Vote for Amedeo Della Valle

Diseased Leg's picture
March 3, 2014 at 4:15pm
10 Comments

Amedeo is running for student body president! He is a write in candidate, so his campaign video may help out with the spelling of his name. #vote4deo

BassDropper's picture

Dude can't even do what he was recruited to do...make shots, specifically 3's. Now he wants my vote for President of the student body...no thanks.

DIRECTIONER

-3 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

I remember Diebler started out slowly early in his career.

By no mean is ADV as good as a 3-point shooter as 3bler, and his stroke isn't has pretty as 3bler's....but, I've got faith that ADV will only improve.

He's just a sophomore, so I'm hoping and thinking that ADV will continue to improve. Just needs to knock down that 1st one, then the confidence goes up, and the shooting % follows.

+4 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Totally out of line dude. 

-3 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

Apparently the Wisconsin Buzzcuts fans @ approx. 2:03 don't know what jump stop is.

Good luck ADV!

If I were a student, I'd vote for you.

#SupportTheJocks!

Diseased Leg's picture

He is doing this just for fun, no need to bash his 3 point shooting...

+1 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

"Free Gelato for Everyone!"

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I'm thinking he should have put Mark Titus in his campaign with his background on Club Trillion

Oyster's picture

Once the other candidates post that picture of him with the booger, it will all be over for him.  Running for office is an ugly thing.

May you R.I.P. Otsego, but know this. Gaylord Rocks!

+1 HS
wademccoy's picture

My vote is for Pat Paulson