Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Aaron Craft Will Attempt to Break His Own Rubik's Cube Record Monday

Jason Priestas's picture
February 22, 2014 at 5:39pm
11 Comments

On Monday's Seth Davis show (1:30 p.m., CBS Sports Net), Aaron Craft will attempt to break his own personal record of 55 seconds to solve a Rubik's Cube.

BuckeyeBred's picture

I really like Aaron and appreciate all he has given to the university. That said, can he please spend more time making shots than performing cube tricks? Thx. 

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I can Rubik's Cube but I can't Magic Eye - that was a freebie - "Now you know Seattle Linga a little better".

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Having never actually solved one of those, I refuse to watch and be made to feel dumb. 

+5 HS
BuckeyeBred's picture

In this age of how-to videos on the internet, it is a much easier feat.  When I was a kid, I just peeled off the color stickers and "solved" it that way. Twisted or peeled, the finished product looked the same on my dresser.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I gave our son a cube 2 Christmas' ago and last spring I wanted to cross it off my bucket list so I did watch a few video's on Youtube and still keep in good practice every now and then.

+2 HS
BuckeyeBred's picture

Great list! Coincidentally, I would add Seattle and the Pacific Northwest (including the Redwoods.. 300ft trees?? Awesome). Would trade off Beijing and Sydney though. Don't think I can handle a 20+ hour plane ride from the east coast of Merica'. 

Btw, what is that Cape Town icon?

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

BB - I didn't create - only re-posted - Don't know what the icon is for capetown - looks like a kid's scribble. IMO - I do realize the plane ride is really long and it's tough to turn the body clock around but my older Bro lives in Sydney and we are trying to get over there in the next few years along with New Zealand 

AndyVance's picture

Sequoia National Park was awesome - I got there really late in the afternoon so I only got to the General Sherman Tree, but it was still an amazing experience. Sequoias are, of course, the larger form of Redwoods rather than the taller coastal variety, but seeing the world's largest tree was pretty amazing.

Smithy's picture

Rubics cube?  I'd like to see him make 50 foul shots in a row. Or maybe 10   3 pointers.

OSUFlash's picture

I'd settle for him making a layup.

osuflash

+1 HS