Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

What Kind of Buckeye Fan are You, Part II?

+18 HS
Potatodigger's picture
April 21, 2016 at 5:25pm
145 Comments

Back despite unpopular demand, here is the follow-up to my previous quiz. I know sequels are usually not as good as the originals, but this is the Godfather Part II of stupid quizzes. Because a few people took the previous quiz a little too seriously, I feel like I should make clear at the outset that this is just for fun and I am not actually questioning anyone else's fandom.

Just like last time, select the answer that best describes your feelings on each issue and record the number associated with your answer. Add the numbers together at the end to find out what kind of Buckeye fan you are.

• You have scored tickets to Ohio State vs. Bowling Green at the Shoe, but the weather is forecast to be terrible: unseasonably cold, high winds and freezing rain. What do you do?
  1. Even if the weather was great, I would still sell the tickets. I prefer to watch the games at home.
  2. I would go to the game, but probably leave early if it was a blow out.
  3. Are you kidding me? Not only will I be at the game, but I will be tailgating before and sticking around for Carmen Ohio after.
  • Do you have a Buckeye room in your house?
  1. No, my wife does the decorating.
  2. I have a few pieces of memorabilia in my house, but not an official "Buckeye room."
  3. I've got a room in my house that makes the Varsity Club look tame by comparison.
  • What is your connection to Ohio State?
  1. I bought an Ohio State t-shirt at Wal-Mart.
  2. I never attended school there, but I was born in Ohio and that makes me a Buckeye by birth.
  3. I graduated from or am currently attending Ohio State.
  • After a football game, the band plays Carmen Ohio. What do you do?
  1. Carmen Ohio? Never heard of her.
  2. I mumble along until "how firm thy friendship O-H-I-O."
  3. I sing every. dang. word. every. dang. time.
  • Your sister has scheduled her wedding on a fall Saturday during an Ohio State football game. How do you react?
  1. I attend the wedding. Some things are more important than football.
  2. I begrudgingly attend the wedding, but I let my dissatisfaction known and watch most of the game on my phone during the festivities.
  3. What sister?

• Bonus: If you have an Ohio State tattoo or if any of your kids have Ohio State-themed names, give yourself an extra point.

Results:

5-7: Welcome aboard the bandwagon. FYI, a Buckeye is a nut.

8-12: No-one can question your fandom. (Except me, of course, by creating a level of fan higher than this one.)

13-15: Even Archie Griffin is like, "Dang. That dude is all Buckeye."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 145 Comments