Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

Official Report Released on Former Womens Hockey coach

0 HS
buckeye56's picture
March 18, 2015 at 2:46pm
34 Comments

Some highlights....

One witness said Handrahan told her that he likes "to see the girls cry because it makes him feel powerful."
When one witness said she felt bad about sleeping a lot due to an injury even though her boyfriend was in town, Handrahan replied, "Why don't you just give him a Victoria's Secret magazine, some lotion, and tell him to take care of it himself."
When a player had leftover makeup underneath her eyes, Handrahan said," I thought the walk of shame was on Sunday mornings not Tuesday mornings."
Multiple witnesses said Handrahan talked about his divorce and ex-wife in ways that made them uncomfortable. One said Handrahan called his former wife "his bitch ex-wife," another said the coach told her, "My life is a mess. If I don't have you girls, what else do I have?"
While on a game trip to North Dakota, Handrahan and assistant coach Carson Duggan missed the team bus, then showed up at the airport intoxicated, witnesses said. Dugan told investigators that they had a lot to drink the night before and had "taken responsibility for their actions."
Telling people to "get horny" wasn't just for his players. One witness said he told a female referee during a game to "get horny for the whistle."
The anonymous reporter was "identified as a faculty member or instructor." The players said they feared retaliation due to how Handrahan had reacted to a complaint in the past.

Full Document available here

http://deadspin.com/read-the-full-report-on-osu-hockeys-get-horny-for-th...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments