Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

Last nights game

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
December 7, 2014 at 6:37am
2 Comments

There are some that will say tOSU was a mission in that game because of last years game. Nope that game was not a Mission it was a Fucking QUEST and those players were not going to be denied a win in that game.

I keep telling my roommates cousin last nigh to calm down because he keep saying were not jumping TCU with a win because TCU won today. I keep trying to tell him all we have to do is win and were in. But if tOSU blows Wis out here tonight there is no way in hell they don't get in.

TCU beat a Iowa st team that never even won a game in conference and only had 2 f ing wins and still got on the board. Yes Baylor beat a highier rank KU team but did they shut them out Hell No. Did the Big12 have a Championship game again Hell NO.

Did Baylor or TCU pay 13 game's this season again a big Hell No. Is Baylor behind TCU in the Polls Hell Yes. Did Baylor come from 23 points down with 11 minute in the game against TCU to win Hell Yes. And yet they have TCU ranked ahead of Baylor.

Now the big question is how many team's is the Big 12 sending to bowl games and how many is the Big 10 sending there in lies your answer. Hell the Big 10 may get screwed out of a team even going to a bowl game because there is not enough bowl games .

Can the Big 12 say that hell can the Pac 12 or acc or even the SEC say that? For a conference that was suppost to be the worst one out there this year seems like it is sending the most teams bowling. Not bad if you ask me.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 2 Comments