I just have a feeling that there will be an outbreak of upsets this weekend. Maybe it's wishful thinking. With the Buckeyes on bye week, this would be a great weekend for the upset bug to spread. But a number of games seem to fit the profile.
- UGA (-8) v. Missouri
- South Carolina (-6) at Arkansas
- LSU (-7) v. Florida
- Wisconsin (-10.5) v. Northwestern
- Oregon (-13.5) at Washington
- Stanford (-9) at Utah
- Texas AM (-6) at Ole Miss
I'll guess that about 3 - 4 of the above favorites lose this weekend.
Less likely upsets:
- Louisville (-19) v. Rutgers
- Oklahoma (-14) v. Texas
- Texas Tech (-14) v. Iowa State
- Clemson (-24.5) v. BC
- Baylor (-17) at Kansas St
- UCLA (-24.5) v. Cal
I'll guess that one of the above favorites gets shocked this weekend.