PHONE'S RINGING -- IT'S URBAN ON THE LINE
I was in attendance last night for this showdown.
I was there with several buddies, my father & his couple buddies. We all observed all the talent on the field & came up with several conclusions.
-Danny Clark has a cannon. I know ppl say he will be a highly rated prospects whenhis timw rolls around, but he has to work on his touch atleast from what was shown last night.
-Massillon has one id the best offensive line groups in the state.
- Reggie Rogers (WR/DB) 2015 prospect is a better athlete than 2014 prospect Marcus Witfield (WR/DB)
- Parris Campbell is just a straight baller. Even though he didnt have a touchdown, he had some solid kick & punt returns, some key solid runs that set up scoring drives, but SVSM offense really couldnt get going last night. It was all the SVSM defense
- Newman Williams, a 2014 ILB for SVSM is a beast even though hes only listed at 6'0-6'1 235. Ive been to 3 SVSM games these last 2 seasons since Booker has been committed to osu & every game i am more impressed with Newman than Booker. Not saying Booker sucks, just saying how impressive Newman Williams is.
- SVSM also has 2 other athletes id keep an eye on 2016 Tyrece Speight & Vince Lockett 2015 athlete.
- Booker is a beast as well & had a fumble recover for TD.
- Massillon had close to 5 TOs & had alot of mental mistakes. The massillon Defense kept massillon in this game big time. SVSM offense couldnt get going.
- If SVSM offense can keep up with there defense, they might have the best team in the state no matter what division.
Parris also has been playing with a hurt back. He been complaining about it on twitter.
yah i noticed that last night when he went down around the 45-50 yard line on the SVSM sideline. He was down for a minute or two & i was holding his lower back after the play. Thanks for the info tho IRISHFURY
Awesome catch up thanks
VIEW ALL »
Scarlet and Gray, Every Day.
Quite simply, Eleven Warriors is the largest free Ohio State site on the internet. We're committed to remaining free and delivering you the Buckeye news and analysis you deserve.
Our Story | Meet the Staff
© 2006-2013 Eleven Warriors LLC.
Eleven Warriors is not affiliated with The Ohio State University. View full disclaimer.
The easiest way for you to contribute is to join the community. Signing up for a new account is 100% free, takes seconds and allows you to comment, participate in the forum and create your own blog posts.
If you'd like to support us with your wallet, you can: buy one of our amazing shirts or shop Amazon with this link. (Your prices remain the same and we get a commission).
We love hearing from you! Whether you want to work with us, discuss advertising opportunities, or pass us a hot tip, you're more than welcome to drop us a line.