All the mudslinging and XBRAX hating going here is ridiculous. Let's look at this season's situation not in the manner of spoiled children who expect exactly what they want, when they want it:
1) tOSU is undefeated. 6-0. #3, 4, or (simulated) 5 in the country. Let that sink in. Maybe even let your fall of 2011 self chew on that for a bit.
2) Braxton Miller has led tOSU to consecutive wins against RANKED and (as far as I'm concerned, Pac-12 refs be damned) undefeated foes.
3) tOSU was without (arguably) its two best offensive weapons for half the season to date. And it didn't matter. Like at all.
4) Even if you contend that Miller played his worst game of the season on Saturday (which I'm fine with), let's look at that "worst" game. He accounted for 271 yards of offense. He led tOSU on two go-ahead scoring drives in the 4th. He got the win. On the road. Against a very good team.
5) Let me repeat: We. Are. Undefeated. Let's save some of this negativity for an actual loss (whenever that happens... 2015? 2016? Never?).
I could go on. But I'm late for dinner. Anyways, all you wonderful Braxton, Fickell, tOSU, Roby, etc. haters, get at me. I'm sure there are numerous ways I am missing the fact that the sky is falling.