There is a lot of negativity amongst the Buckeye faithful and I'm not here to argue everything is Roses. I would like to point out a few positives from this weekend.
1. We won.
2. Braxton ran aggressively.
3. Braxton looked better throwing than I can remember this year.
4. Just Carlos.
5. Up to 9 ranked teams will lose this week if LSU doesn't win.
6. There could very easily be 5 ranked Big 10 teams which only helps the Bucks.
7. 3 more undefeated teams lost.
8. We haven't lost since January 2012.
It's good to be a Buckeye!