Just trying to gather everyone's thoughts on the game. I like seeing everyones perspective what we did good, bad, and improvements for next week. Here's mine lets hear yours
- Offensive line looked a lot better this week, especially in pass protection. The blitzes were picked up and I didn't see anyone get manhandled like last week
- Running backs- Its amazing how deep we are at this position and Hyde isn't even back yet. I will stand by my statement that Hall needs less carries inbetween the tackles and get the ball off tackle. Excited to see Zeke get some carries. Ball got a few touches...still no Dunn
- QB- Thought Kenny played a great game. Made a few mistakes but as a backup couldn't ask for more
- Doran Grant played real well. Him and Roby are quite the 1,2 combo on the outside
- Steve Miller played real well when he was in, so did Bosa.
- Our 4-3 looked solid against the run I was impressed.
- No ejections for high hits
- Our second half performance has been very mediocre at best these last two games. We are not finishing and putting the nail on the coffin on these teams.
- I thought Hermans second half play calls were average at best. The passing screens didn't seem to be working and it seemed like he kept calling them. I want to see our offense keep the up tempo in the second half. scoring 35 points in the 1st then 7 in the 2nd half isn't going to win votes to the title game with our week schedule at the end of the year.
- Hoping our injuries resolve before conference play. Having Miller and Washington out would be a killer later on
- Another roughing the punter penalty. Don't want this one to cost us a big one in a big game.
- Thought there were a few too many dropped balls today one or two is one thing just seemed like we had quite a few today