Seems like we're due for one of these threads once a summer, so thought I'd get it going. The rules are simple: confess your real or perceived sins as a Buckeye fan. Nothing you say in this thread will be held against you.
I'll start things off:
- I sometimes wish we had soemthing better than the OH—IO chants we shout to each other in passing. The O-H-I-O stadium chant, on the other hand, is perfect.
- I thought James Laurinaitis was a pile-jumper of sorts as a senior at Ohio State. His NFL career has proven me wrong beyond all doubt.
- I like Michigan football's team numbering system: Team 134, etc. Wish that was our idea.
- I want to punch Ohio State fans that think Thad Matta is a bad coach.
- I cheered for Michigan against Florida in the in the '08 Citrus Bowl and actually felt anger and anxiety instead of joy when Mike Hart coughed the ball up. Twice.
What are your sins?