Well since bowl season is a joke this year and we can't do anything about it till next year lets debate what team you think would be deserving of the old fashion Urban curb stomp for the crystal ball? List your scenarios and reasons.
1. Alabama. I am sick of Nick Saban, I am sick of hearing the words roll tide, I am sick of them winning National Championship after National Championship. In a perfect world OSU would royally kick their asses. Urban Meyer would knock Saban to the ground and put his boot on Saban's throat and never let up. At some point Urban would do his best Mola Ram impersonation and de-heart Saban and that's just my idea for the halftime show.
2. Notre Dame. Because screw'em, they're Notre Dame. Every time I hear a Notre Dame fan whine when we beat them adds 6.2 seconds to a Buckeye fan's life.
3. Georgia. Even though they are an SEC team I have no animosity towards their school. Their program has been good just not good enough to make it to the Championship. I think playing against them would make for a fun game.
4. Arkansas. I almost didn't put this here because that would mean Bert Bielma would have been successful in the SEC but just the thought of him thinking he can hang with the big dogs and then getting embarassed on the big stage by Urban Meyer and then watching as he goes on a rampage at the local China Buffet tearing up as he crams crab rangoons and stir fry down his goiter-like gullet as he realizes no matter what conference he runs to, he will never win it all.
5. Florida. What better way to highlight OSU's return than to have a rematch against the team that embarassed us on the big stage. The team that signalled the downfall of the B1G and Urban's former team? Also I think Will Muschamp has been a hell of a coach.