How is this going to play out I can see a few possible transfers after this season.
1. Chris Fields- Going to be a senior and the depth chart is stacked against him... Will he continue to battle it out after a great preformance against Purdue he went back to the bench.
2. Chris Carter- Seems to be buried on the depth Chart
3. Antonio Underwood- Same goes for him
4. Luke Roberts- Although a key oppourtunity is at hand to stake claim at the Middle Linebacker postion I think he is one of the lowest of the group in terms of the coaches opinion. Think Cam Williams, Curtis Grant, and Conner Crowell.
5. Verlon Reed- He cant be happy sitting the bench after starting most of the year in 2011 before the knee injury.