Ezekiel Elliott Senior Highlights
- Coach Withers stopped by today to see Jeb Blazevich
- James Franklin from Vanderbilt visits Mikale Wilbon & Jamarco Jones
- Indiana offers Nyles Morgan
- Bobby Williams from Alabama visits Malik McDowell, Jayru Campbell & David Dawson
- Andrew Wiggins officially visits Florida State
- Temple visits Shai McKenzie
- Florida offers Andy Bauer
Scout$--Snodgrass Looking To Visit Spartans '14 OH WR Thaddeus Snodgrass
- Thaddeus will definitely make it to East Lansing for a bowl practice.
BN$--Two School Battle For Vonn Bell? '13 GA DB Vonn Bell
- Vonn has put aside all recruiting until after his season is over. He will likely decide quickly between Alabama, tOSU, and Tennessee without visits and then take an official to the chosen school.
Rivals$--Brown talks Ohio State offer '14 AZ ATH Jalen Brown
- Jalen says he knows tOSU has a strong tradition and will be a contender next year. He is not leaning to any school and is wide open.
Rivals$--Junior lineman grabs Buckeye offer '14 AZ OL Natrell Curtis
- Natrell was very impressed with the Buckeye offer and is definitely interested.
BN$--BuckeyeTarget Stevens Has Top Two '13 FL WR Tony Stevens
- Tony will visit Ohio State, Florida and Miami. He has FSU and Texas A&M on top right now.
Scout $ - Garrett Adds Husker Offer '14 IL LB Clifton Garrett
- By Long...Nebraska came by his school and offered...coaches from OSU, Michigan State, Illinois, Vanderbilt,Wisconsin, and Iowa also visited this week.
Rivals$--Big changes for five-star Redfield '13 CA S Max Redfield
- Max says Oregon has canceled his official visit and he may visit USC this weekend. No mention of tOSU.
Rivals$--Newly minted five-star ready for USC '13 CA S Max Redfield
- Max says he is only considering Notre Dame, USC, Washington and Ohio State. However, he is not sure if he will visit tOSU.
ESPN $ - 2015 DT Shy Tuttle gets offered by Ohio State '15 NC DT Shy Tuttle
- Offered by Coach Withers to go along with offers from Clemson, Virginia, North Carolina & Wake Forest. Also hearing from Alabama, NC State & Tennessee.
Rivals $ - Irish offer impresses Hood '14 NC RB Elijah Hood
- Plans to cut his list to five in the near future with Notre Dame, Clemson, North Carolina, Ohio State and Georgia Tech likely to be the finalists.
Scout $ - Simmons: Quick Hitters '14 NC RB Elijah Hood
- Withers was at his school today and offered.
Scout $ - Peak hearing most from two '14 IL SG L.J. Peak
- By Snow...getting interest from Tennessee, South Carolina, Clemson, Georgetown, Marquette, and others but says Purdue and OSU are on him the hardest...moved from South Carolina to Illinois.
Ohio State’s pursuit of a linebacker has taken the Buckeyes to the junior college level, where the squad is eyeing one of the key members of the national runner-up Butler Community Grizzlies.
Outside linebacker Tommy Sanders of Cordele, Ga. will join the likes of Gareon Conley (Massillon, Ohio/Washington), Mike Mitchell (Plano, Texas), David Dawson (Detroit/Cass Tech) and Donovan Munger (Shaker Heights, Ohio/Shaker Heights) on an official visit to Ohio State this weekend .
“I’m looking to meet the coaches and players and see what they have to offer,” said Sanders, who doesn’t have an offer from the Buckeyes just yet. “I’ll be looking at the academics and the community, and how well the program is being supported.”
Ohio State is aggressively chasing sophomore cornerback Rico McGraw.
The standout 2015 prospect from Nashville (Tenn.) Ensworth said he spoke with Buckeyes coaches on Monday evening. Recruiters from the school were scheduled to be at his school on Tuesday.
"They just told me how interested they were and were planning for an early offer soon," McGraw said of the Buckeyes.
With his junior season behind him, Jonathan Haden is ready to visit some prospective colleges.
The running back from Washington (D.C.) Friendship said he will visit Ohio State soon and is considering a visit to North Carolina as well.
"I'm very open-minded," the 5-foot-8, 180-pound prospect said. "I have seen North Carolina and I like them a lot. I just plan on getting to some schools so I can see how they are."