1. Urban was 7-0 after a bye and 14-1 against rival teams at florida, numbers don't lie and if you consider urbans 7-1 bowl record you quickly realize when you give this guy enough time he WILL out coach you. Expect to see a healthy and well coached tOSU team.
2. This was the game that all of they players were talking about in the pre-season, I could only imagine that they've were praticing for Wisky more then any other team not named scUM during the offeason season. Expect to see a team that fully utilizes urbans "plans to win," I would imagine they have most of their plays already scripted out for the first half.
3. Though Wisky might be the toughest game we play all year this is the best matchup for us. Wiskys strength lies in winning the trenches and a lot of play actions on offense, while on defense they pride themselves on their ability to tackle in open space and win the TOP. Expect to see a very lobsided rushing battle, Simon and co will reck havoc for
Mon-Tee Mon-Tay while Braxton gets into open space and makes Wisky pay.
4. As everyone at this point in the year everyone knows we come alive for the big game and like I said before this was the game that all of the players circled on their calenders. No matter if its on the road or at home the big game really brings out the best in this team and with this being our first true rivalry game under urban there is no reason to expect anything else. Expect to see a pissed off and intense tOSU team, I would be shocked if any players left any juice at home for this game.
5. This will be a nationally televised game and a chance to show the world that the 10-0 buckeyes have a shot a running the BCS table if not for NCAA sanctions. A lot of people like to criticize the B1G because we aren't allowed to be ranked in the BCS poll, a win will legitify a spot among the best teams in the country. Expect everyone to be talking about this game and expect that a big time game from Xbrax will lead to a seat in NYC.