- Indiana offers Ethan Wolf
- Tray Matthews, Trey Johnson & Josh Malone unofficially visits Auburn
- Dante Sawyer unofficially visits North Carolina
- Todd Kelly unofficially visits Clemson
- Parrker Westphal, Garrett Dickerson, Ian Bunting & Dareian Watkins unofficially visits Michigan
- MacKensie Alexander officially visits Clemson
- Joey Duckworth, Nick Dillon, Nile Sykes & Mikale Wilbon unofficially visits Illinois
- Dillon Bates unofficially visits Tennessee
- Dominique Booth unofficially visits Iowa
- Mason Cole unofficially visits USC
- MarQuez North unofficially visits North Carolina
- Tyquan Lewis made four tackles including a sack as Tarboro defeated Kinston 48-14 to move to 12-0 on the season
- Jayme Thompson made seven tackles and recovered a fumble as Toledo Central Catholic defeated Mansfield Madison 45-7
- Darron Lee rushed for 152 yards and two touchdowns on just 10 carries as New Albany defeated Dresden Tri-Valley 42-35
- Damien Harris rushed for 141 yards and two TDs on 17 carries in a 41-24 playoff loss to Harlan County. Also caught a 72-yard TD pass.
- James Quick officially added to the roster for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl during a jersey presentation at his school.
- Ezekiel Elliott rushed for 175 yards and three touchdowns as St. Louis (Mo.) Burroughs defeated Park Hills Central 24-0 tonight.
Scout$--Quick to All-American game; updates colleges '13 KY WR James Quick
- James is honored by the Army All-American selection. He has Louisville, tOSU, and Oregon in order as his top three. He will take officials to tOSU and Oregon soon.
Rivals$--Five-star 2014 safety Blanding high on the Noles '14 VA S Quin Blanding
- Quin says he grew up as a FSU fan and will definitely visit the Noles. He is expecting an early decision.
Rivals$--'Superman' to visit officially '13 FL LB Skai Moore
- Skai will visit Wisconsin on 11/17 and tOSU 11/24. A decision is likely to come soon after.
Rivals$--Florida very much in the running for top junior '14 DC CB Jalen Tabor
- Jalen says he is most interested in Ohio State, Maryland, Alabama, Florida, Auburn, Miami, South Carolina, and Tennessee. He likes the SEC and plans a NLOID decision.
Rivals$--Timmons comes up big in playoff win '13 KY ATH Ryan Timmons
- Ryan had 15 carries for 184 yards and four touchdowns and also a 41-yard reception for a TD in a big playoff win. He talks to tOSU once per week, will visit in December, and says an offer is a "game changer".
COLUMBUS -- As Ohio State's practice wound down Wednesday, defensive line coach Mike Vrabel headed toward the locker room before any other player or coach. Actually, he kind of ran. Or at least jogged. He had a plane to catch.
On the Buckeyes' off week, the entire coaching staff hit the road to recruit, with Urban Meyer and all nine of his assistants out visiting schools on Monday. On Thursday, Meyer conducted practice with four assistants while the other five were checking in on future Buckeyes, or trying to sway those who are considering Ohio State.
At 10-0 -- now one of just four unbeaten teams in the nation after losses Saturday by Alabama and Louisville -- with 17 oral commitments and a 2013 class currently ranked No. 6 in the nation by ESPN and No. 7 by Rivals, it's not a bad time to be selling the Buckeyes. Or as Meyer said on his radio show last week, "Ohio State is kind of hot right now."